New construction of a production and logistics building For "Rothaus" brewery in Rothaus
- Design:PLAN FORWARD GmbH
- GFA|Gr.Vol:I. Construction phase: 18,500 m² | 125,000 m³
II. Construction phase: 5,500 m² | 39,000 m³
- Services:HOAI § 19, LPH 2 - 7, HOAI § 33, 38, 42, 46, LPH 2 - 8, HOAI § 49, LPH 1 - 6, HOAI § 53, LPH 2 - 8
- Period:01/2019 - 06/2020
- Costs:I. Construction phase: 21.6 mio. Euros (gross)
II. Construction phase: 6.8 mio. Euros (gross)
- Client:Badische Staatsbrauerei Rothaus AG, Rothaus
- Award „Beispielhaftes Bauen im Landkreis Waldshut 2000-2008“
The brewery site, located in the southern Black Forest at an altitude of 1,000 m, had to be restructured and expanded due to company expansion in connection with the brewery premises that had been in existence since the end of the 19th century.
Due to the topography of the existing terrain, both floors have ground-level exits. The intermediate ceiling, each with a span of 11 x 11 m, is designed as a solid flat ceiling. The approx. 37 m wide spanning roof construction made of filigree wood and steel elements is particularly emphasized to reduce the enclosed space above the distribution of goods and to structure the 100 m long building. This roof structure completely houses the ventilation technology for the merchandise distribution.
In the second construction phase, a heating system fired with renewable raw materials with an output of 2 MW was installed to generate steam pressure for production.